You have big dreams of using your experience to make a difference. Of self actualizing. Of leading others. Misguided individuals attempt to lead others through dictatorial tactics that lack empathy and insight. To be clear, my focus has nothing to do with those in office or leadership. My focus is on a person to person basis. You see, we create the world we live in. Show me a person who needs to point a finger at others and I will show you a person who is trying to hide who he/she is.
For those who truly want to reach their goals and make a difference in the world, kindness is the answer. For just a second, notice the energy involved in kindness versus the energy involved in forcing. It is the energy involved in kindness that offers the rewards we all dream of. Use the knowledge of the difference between kindness and control to guide you in living your life and making choices that allow you to fully accept and express yourself.
Here are a few reasons that kindness beats control any day.
- Kindness brings peace and relaxation. A relaxed heart and mind brings the ability to make the best choices.
- Kindness allows everyone to be who they are. Trying to get others to conform is a soul sucking, disappointing job. Kindness offers the chance to love everyone as they are while setting boundaries that protect your beauty.
- Kindness offers currency to get things done. For those who are capable of making a difference in the world, kindness begets a trustworthy character and an ability to move mountains.
- Kindness allows you to say no. If you are already tired or asked to do something that lies outside of your wheelhouse, kindness allows you to say no in order to avoid poor outcomes. There is nothing more compassionate than being honest about human limitations.
- Kindness is the great healer. In most cases, others need your presence more than anything else. Show kindness to yourself and others and you will be speaking in the language of transcendent love.
All the best!