I was seeking abundance for quite a while. It was not until I focused on being grateful that the abundance I was looking for arrived. Of course, the changes I was seeking were life changing and appreciated but they also left me off center. It was hard to trust that some things were going to change for the long haul. Also, it was hard to realize that I had held up the changes I wanted by thinking negatively. Thankfully, I learned I could trust the changes and everything fell into place at the perfect time. The challenge was the change to abundance was more difficult than I expected it would be. I had become a completely different person and the people and circumstances surrounding me had changed too. I also had mixed sadness and happiness due to the changes. As I have heard others describe how getting what they want was challenging for them, I wanted to share some tips for processing big changes and events even when they are wanted.
- Feel your feelings. Feel the disappointment of how things were in the past and the sadness the difficulties brought you. Be excited that you have received what you have been seeking. Thank the universe for faithfully delivering what your heart desired. Embrace the excitement of knowing that manifestation does work and your future is slated to be amazing. Feel the fear of getting even more of what you want in the future.
- Breathe deeply and take time off from your busy schedule to process. I have to process a lot and so giving myself that downtime is important for moving through the feelings and recalibrating my life. No matter what your process looks like, give yourself the time and comfortable space to work through feelings, concerns, planning, and so on.
- Use your support systems. When the world feels like it is off balance, reach out to loved ones. Share what is happening with you and enjoy the support you have around you. Letting others know what is happening helps shed some of the load. Of course, you want to be selective about who you share information with. No need to invite Debbie downers into your business. I like to use tarot cards for myself. The tarot cards give me direction when it feels like I have lost my center.
- Follow through with the to do’s of your new life. Whether it being working with customers, taking medications, keeping appointments, or taking classes keep moving forward.
- Don’t forget to continue to manifest. Being grateful for your life even if it is not perfect is the best way to attract amazing things to your life. Say thank you for the life you want and tell your mind you already have it. I cannot explain why, but gratefulness breeds abundance.
All the best to you!