Since forming the Unstoppable Man and Woman’s Mindset, I have seen a number of “Unstoppable” groups form and many others discussing the nature of being unstoppable. Being educated in psychology in addition to personal experience gives me a unique view of what it is to be unstoppable. Being unstoppable is a force that comes from within. While attitudes, mindset, getting into shape, and being good to others are noble pursuits, being unstoppable requires something unique. The truth of being unstoppable is one must love him/herself and be able to accept him/herself fully in order to be unstoppable. The journey to being unstoppable can be long and difficult, but in the end, the unstoppable life brings joy and satisfaction that cannot be shaken.
Here are a few hints that lead to an unstoppable life:
- Be honest with yourself about your feelings. At least admit your feelings to yourself. Always being “okay” gets you no where. Appropriately speak up with others when needed. The majority of people want to understand where you are coming from.
- Choose situations that help you grow. Don’t shy away from challenge. While steering clear of toxic situations, challenging situations will help you meet yourself and grow.
- Express yourself fully. Speak up and be you. Not everyone will like you. The most important thing is you like you. Hiding will destroy your spirit.
- Do no harm. Avoid actions that harm self and others. Holding negative intentions lowers your vibration.
- Visualize and live your best life. Decide what your dream life is and live your life as if you are already there. I promise you, your higher intentions will lead to a marvelous life.
- Practice gratitude. Above all, allow gratitude for all you have to flow through you. Gratitude sets the stage for more abundance in your life.
All the best!