You are a talented, unique person and still doubt creeps in. Mistakes, ridicule from others, and the complexity of life can cause you to doubt yourself. Throughout life we are often sent messages that being our best self is “wrong” or “selfish”. The truth is the world is ours and our potential is unlimited. Allowing doubt to creep in is a form of self sabotage. You simply do not need to doubt yourself; doing so is not a requirement for living your best life.
Here are some ideas for you to try on while moving away from self doubt.
- Believe in your vision of your best life. Know that everything you want is possible. Refuse to let difficulties and setbacks stir up doubt about your dreams.
- Know yourself. Take time everyday to examine who you are and what resonates with you in life. Gravitate towards the things that fill your soul.
- Take mistakes in stride. There is no way to know what you don’t know. Put yourself out there and learn as you go.
- Refuse to let others dictate how you feel. When the energy of others leaves you feeling low, know that the negative energy does not belong to you and requires you to do nothing.
- Recognize that life enjoyment is yours for the taking. You should be able to enjoy all of your life everyday!
- Never settle. No matter how distant your dreams, do not give them up. When we make choices that do not align with who we are, we will be unhappy and struggle with feeling unfulfilled.
- Know your worth. You are worth more than anything in this world. No matter the lies of the world, no one can replace you.
All the best!