Of all the things that combine heaven and earth, our soul is the greatest. Our soul exists in the human and eternal realms. The human experience can be rather dense. It is if often hard to see every situation and circumstance clearly due to the confines of the human realm. Your soul helps you navigate the human realm without the limitations of the being embodied. If you do not nurture your soul, your human life will be more difficult than it needs to be.
As we grow, experience difficult times, learn new lessons, and so on, we need to renew our soul. Soul renewal is like laundering mud soaked objects and making them like new again ~ without harsh chemicals. 😉 Here are a few ideas that help bring about soul renewal:
- Lie out in the sun. No bathing suit required, although sunscreen is a good idea. Soak in the warmth of the sun and let the breezes carry your troubles away. Use a fan to make a breeze, when necessary.
- Light a scented candle. Drink in the scent and allow the smell to bring rest to your deepest level.
- Find the good in everything. Leisurely imagine difficult situations turning into triumph.
- Imagine light coming from heaven and allow your mind, body, and spirit to bask in the light. Listen for divine messages that come through the light.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. We all understand pieces of the truth. Live according to love and leave the rest to the universe.
All the best!