I had lived the majority of my life before understanding how neuronal pathways remember what we teach them. Literally everything you think, do, and say with regularity becomes programmed into your mind. What this means is your mind is on replay each and every day. In order to make changes to your life using your daily mind, you have to overcome the programming you have hardwired into your brain. In such a place, it takes 21 days to make a new habit not to mention the conflicting thoughts and feelings that have to change for you to move forward.
There is another choice. A choice that does not match with the human state of being but rather the eternal state of being. You see, in the spiritual realm there are no limitations. As humans, we die, but our spirit goes on. Just take a second to consider this. Your human death will simply be an ending of a life you are living now. In the future you will live other lives. Once you are out of your human body, you will be able to reconnect with people you have loved through various life times; and separate from people with a manipulative agenda.
From this broader point of view you can see that the only limits that exist are the ones you make up. A practical way to express the greatness available to you is to renew your mind each day. What renewing your mind looks like is to leave the past behind, refusing to entertain doubts and fears, and telling you mind what your life looks like. And, since we are on the subject, what does your life look like? The fun part is you can program anything you want here.
Imagine living a life you are passionate about. What does your life look, feel, and taste like? Where do you live and where do you vacation? Who comes to visit you? How do your friends and family treat you? What do you do to earn money? Can you envision your perfect health?
Here are few starter thoughts for moving your sense of self into a larger, eternal realm.
- Realize and envision no limitations. You can grow and become whatever your heart desires.
- Don’t allow your mind to get caught up in “can’t” thoughts. When you think you can’t, imagine yourself doing whatever your mind is saying you can’t do. Do the same if others are saying you can’t do something.
- Know that as you imagine yourself being successful, your outcomes may change. For example, driving a different car than you imagined or buying property in a location that is different than you imagined. The universe/your higher self will lead you where you need to be.
- Be okay with your humanness. There may be times when automatic beliefs and responses take over. It is completely okay to revert to your old self. Start again tomorrow with only believing the best version of your life.
- Know that you will be making a break from past beliefs and traditions. As an eternal being, growing from life to life is the best possible outcome.
- Don’t forget to let your feelings of gratefulness flow like an endless body of water.
All the best!