I don’t know about you all but I find life to be long and short all at the same time. As humans, we plan for magnificent futures while enjoying the amazing present. As each of our goals are accomplished and/or life throws in twists and turns, we can find ourself uninspired. Take note, it is okay to feel uninspired. It is not necessary to constantly live in a state of inspiration. The most important place to live from is a state of joy and internal self love.
On the other hand, we sometimes want to find that place of inspiration that sparks our dreams and moves us forward. Here are a few ideas for moving to an inspired mindset:
- Upgrade your knowledge and skillset. Learning new skills presents a whole new paradigm to your life. When you are inspired by new information you will be inspired to share what’s on your heart and mind.
- Play like a child. Go back to a time of limited responsibilities and give your brain and body a rest from the stress of adulting.
- Paint, draw, create. Use your creative talents to work with color, hand movement, and expression. Relax into the beauty of color and all that a combination of color can create.
- Get out into nature. Notice how everything in its perfect randomness appears. Think on how life is exactly that way. As humans, we have invented tools such as time and constructs such as laws as a means of co-existing. In truth, we are free to find a way of living that allows us to express ourselves freely and without adhering to stifling rules; save do no harm.
- Sit quietly and feel the unconditional love flowing from your higher self. Ask your higher self to transform you and surrender all that you are into your loving, all knowing higher self.
All the best!