Our world is a world in which we look to others for answers. How to live, what to wear, what to believe. The truth is, we are set up to discover these truths on our own. In fact, no one person possess all of the facts. Additionally, what is right for one person isn’t always right for another person. Differences in people are exactly like the differences we see in nature: trees, bodies of water, soil, rocks, animals, humans, cars, airplanes, and so on. Sure, some classes of objects and beings are similar; still, every being/object has distinct characteristics all their own. Even people and objects have distinct markings that set them apart from others who are like them.
You are 100% unique and owe it to yourself to find the answers to your questions from within. By going from within, you will find a life that completely satisfies you. You will also bring about a world that has no need for violence and judgement. Just think about being satisfied with your life and your fellow humans doing the same. Utopia, really. Of course, not everyone will be on board and tragedies will still occur, but you will be content no matter what.
Here are a few ideas for finding answers from within:
- Make a list of your fears.
- Learn to be content in the midst of not knowing.
- Seek the small voice inside of yourself that signals when you are doing something totally right for you.
- Be willing to stand out and on your own.
- Sit in your quiet space frequently.
- Listen to the urging when you know something is not right for you.
- Use religion as a means to commune with the divine rather than condemn yourself and others.
- Be okay with imperfection in yourself and others.
All the best!