We all have power within. When we deny our power, we end up harming ourselves and others. By tapping into our power, we can transform into the people we are as opposed to being the people others think we should be. Additionally, owning one’s power allows a symbiotic relationship with anxiety, depression, and so on. Certainly, feeling suicidal, being unable to enjoy any of life, and/or wanting to hurt others requires additional work which can be received through a knowledgeable, nonjudgemental therapist/psychologist. My point is that we do not have to eradicate the difficult parts of human life but rather work with them to decode the messages we are receiving from inside.
Here are a few tips for working through your difficult feelings and embracing all that you are.
- Realize your infinite worth. No one is like you and what you bring to our world is unique.
- Refuse to feel small because you are different. Everyone is different. If you have people trying to bring you down, take the difficult circumstances as a sign you are in the right place.
- Find people who support you fully. Anyone who tries to get you to behave in a particular way is squelching your beauty; and likely codependent.
- Don’t blame others for where you are. You may have to go it alone but your choices to follow rather than lead are yours alone.
- Make sure your walk matches your talk. Empty talk is frustrating to the self. Love yourself enough to not put on airs.
- Be playful. Too much seriousness can lead you to miss out on life. Imperfection is a major part of human life. There is no shame in humanness. Dance in the rain or whatever the equivalent is for you to reach your carefree place.
All the best!