As many have observed, LIFE IS SHORT. In the blink of an eye, life is over. I rather think it is best to soak in every morsel of life every second that you can. Just merely existing in human form at this time in history is a miracle. Treating life as anything less than a miracle is cheating yourself. Life is a celebration of living and you owe it to yourself to be living your best life!
Here are a few morsels to start you on your way towards celebrating life.
- Recognize milestones. Holidays, birthdays, new jobs and family members, growing out of old situations, purchasing your dream home, car, shoes, purse, and so on. Drink in how generous life is if you permit it.
- Find gratefulness and humbleness in trials. All of life’s obstacles are presented as chances to grow. Of course, there are situations you should run from. Most situations, however, can become teaching tools if we do not allow ego to cloud our judgement.
- Focus on abundance. No thinking you deserve to be less and play small. You are an abundant being. Don’t even let small thoughts of unworthiness creep in and take hold.
- Love and release small minded people and things. It is completely fine for others to expect less from life; love everyone equally. Only let people who thrive in.
- Play like a child. Haul out the legos if you have to.
All the best!
Everyone is numero uno!