Social norms, the bane of existence, in my opinion. Before I go too far into this topic, it is important to point to out that a character formed from principles, a high amount of self control, and the unwillingness to harm self or others is necessary before bucking social norms. I also will say, I appreciate how structure keeps the weak in line. For those of us have passed through hell fire and survived bigger and stronger than ever, we are not in need of rule but rather wise counsel and partners in life.
Okay, so assuming you have control over yourself, social norms/roles are less important. What does that mean exactly? What no more social norms means is you are free to be you. Cast off the belief symptoms and constraints that others use to trap you. Breathe in full breaths, live your destiny, celebrate and hone your talents. Refuse to accept anything but the best in your life, do not give up your life and principles no matter what!
Here are a few guidelines for your journey going forward. Human life can be a heavenly experience if you so choose it.
- Always be asking the universe for guidance. You can rush in, but rushing in brings too much risk. The truth is, there are more than a few people whose agenda it is to keep you in the middle of the bell curve. Patience will give you power to avoid the traps set by the manipulative individual.
- Ask for what you want, let go of expectation. Many things may hurt us in the end. Let the universe decide timing. The abundant universe wants to bless you, don’t get in your own way and screw it up.
- Ask to be surrounded by like minded friends and co-workers. Small minded people can make life long and painful. Know that you are not required to play small. Let your reservations go, the only thing to fear is fear itself.
- Feel and let go of past pain and hurt. Feel the feelings and let them go. Remember the lessons, however, hone your skillset to deal with soul sucking vampires in the future.
- Let truths you have been hiding come forward. Something I finally realized as an adult is that many people represent control as love. Nothing could be further from the truth. Jesus said perfect love casts out all fear; if someone’s behaviors cause you to be fearful, that person does not love you.
- Seek to understand and see life through spiritual means. I am not talking about organized religion here. Organized religion is nothing more than a control mechanism. Spirit is something that comes from meditation, a quiet mind, spending time in nature, and so on. Everything is possible and accessible in the spirit realm.
- Be patient in the difficult times. Even when the skies look dim, life is conspiring to bring you to abundance.
So how about it? Time to jump in and live your best life! Don’t wait any longer.
All the best!