For pretty much everyone, we all desire to have healthy relationships. Healthy relationships enhance our lives as opposed to unhealthy relationships, which drain us. Another perk of a healthy relationship is one’s ability to be successful increases in a healthy relationship. Today I want to share some characteristics of healthy relationships; romantic and otherwise.
Here are 8 signs that will help you spot a happy relationship:
- Your needs, feelings, and thoughts are respected and celebrated.
- You and your partner create win-win situations. Neither side should always be “winning”.
- You are able to grow and discover more of yourself while in the relationship.
- Milestones, birthdays, and holidays are enjoyable occasions.
- Your life feels enhanced by the person you are in the relationship with.
- You feel excited to live another day while in the relationship.
- Small inconveniences do not bother you. Your relationship supplies you with spare emotional reserves that allow you to deal with daily annoyances. Bad relationships leave you stressed, strained, and short tempered.
- Your partner makes deposits as well as withdrawals from your joint, emotional bank account. Neither individual gives or takes all of the time.
All the best in your personal and romantic endeavors!