Trust is the ability to place confidence in self and others. Trust is the building block for furthering relationships and living a fuller life. People come and go in our lives and in the end, placing trust in yourself will bring the most satisfying, lasting results. Far too often, however, we lose our way and the trust we have in ourselves dwindles. Today, I want to challenge you to revisit the subject of placing trust in yourself and doing so everyday.
Here are 5 ways to trust yourself more.
- Make choices that serve you. Rather than giving others the benefit of the doubt, listen to your intuition. Your intuition will guide you through life’s maze and prevent you from falling into pits; figuratively speaking (and maybe literally).
- Know that you deserve the best. When exposed to life, we can begin to doubt that we deserve the very best. Refocusing on your right to have the best will help you attract the best.
- Spend time thinking about what your best life looks like and head in that direction. When considering your best life, know that there are no boundaries to what you can achieve. You may set goals that will come to fruition in your next life. The point is, no dream is too big.
- Keep your eyes on your own paper. If you begin to look around at others, you will find that many people put a limit on what they deserve and can accomplish. In order to keep out the negativity that appears at lower vibrations, you need blinders. Blinders will keep you focused on the road ahead.
- Turn what you do not want into positive phrases. For example, if you do not want to live in apartment, say, “I am thankful for the 2500 square foot I house I live in”. The law of attraction is going to send you what you imagine and speak.
All the best!