Anyone here stuck in a rut from the past? You push forward but gain no traction. You set your intentions for forward motion, but make it nowhere? I hear you! As a fellow mover and shaker, I am constantly pushing the envelope for more. More new experiences, love, clients, ideas, creativity, and so on. I have been in the middle of painful experiences, trying to bring about change through manifestation, changing habits and beliefs, expectations, and so on. I remember even recently times when I felt like a child pulling at a parent’s pants leg, “puuuullllleeeezzzz, I neeeed thiiiiis!” Yeah, pulling out all the stops.
Here are 5 things I have found that help when you are working to get out of a rut:
- Patience – that’s right, you heard it here. Good old fashioned patience. However, you can rest assured that in your moment of waiting and wanting, your answer is on its way. You will even get signs along the way. Some signs will tell you not a lot will change. Oh, but the things that do change! Just hang in there!
- Manifesting – setting intentions, formulating and using affirmations for your ideal life, treasure mapping. No matter how you do it, put some stuff out there that helps your mind and the universe know what you are going for. Along the way, opportunities for growth and change will present themselves. Be on the lookout and ready to up your game!
- Distraction – watch a movie, start a new project, take a walk in the park, take a few hours off. Distraction helps the manifesting work because you are not focused on it! Also, when you get out amongst people, you begin to see the world is still turning, which reduces fixation.
- Self care – something that soothes and relaxes you. I love gardening for self care. Working in dirt instantly centers me and puts me in touch with mother nature.
- Gratitude – be grateful for all the blessings you have received up ’til now. If there is breath in your lungs and you have recently consumed food, that is a sign from the universe that you are loved and blessed.
If you liked this post, sign up to have my blog posts emailed to you: linnchetty.com/register.
All the best!
Founder of the Unstoppable Man Mindset