You are the best thing you have going for yourself. While others and activities deserve a special place in your life and heart, your foundation is built from you. Just imagine not protecting and nurturing the foundation of your house. Neglect your foundation and over time, you house will become unstable. In the same way, you need to love, nurture, and believe in yourself. By building a strong foundation within yourself, you will assure a foundation that will stand the test of time and life’s best and worst moments.
Here are 10 reasons to believe in yourself.
- Unique. Although your external elements make you recognizable as a human, there is no other person in the world who is like you.
- Creative. Every person is a magnificent and one of a kind creator. They way you approach life and solve life’s problems is like no other.
- Knowledgable. No matter your niche, there are areas of life you know inside and out.
- A Problem Solver. When the chips are down, you are able to take struggle in stride and find a unique solution to any problem.
- Lovable. It is a person’s core that makes them lovable. No matter your actions and beliefs, everyone is lovable for who they are.
- Trustworthy. While a person may self sabotage by being untrustworthy, deep inside, everyone possesses the desire to be a person who can be trusted.
- Flexible. When life is different from what is expected, you are able to adapt and thrive no matter what.
- Passionate. Every person has a few things that they are passionate about. Your passion fits in a piece of the puzzle of life.
- Loving. People love to love. We are engineered to give and receive love.
- A Giver. Giving of time, money, and abilities fulfills a need to see others succeed. You are a giver.
All the best!