I have had people ask me, “what’s the difference between cognitive behavioral therapy, manifesting, and mindset? This is a great question with a simple answer. All of these buzzwords deal with the same concept – putting your focus in a place that makes life manageable. Actually, all of these terms mean the same thing. As humans, we like to strive for more and want to get out of the ruts that hold us back. Focusing your mind on prosperity, framing events in a realistic manner, and recognizing what is possible is part and parcel to living a full, unstoppable life.
The opposite is choosing depression, refusing to upgrade your mindset, and paying the price with a life that is unfulfilling. While I support anyone who choses to live a lonely, difficult life, it is not a path I would choose. Life is a great adventure to be lived and experienced. Whether or not you stagnate or grow is completely up to you!
So what are some ways you can use these concepts to transform your life?
- Own who you are as a person so you can get in touch with your life’s purpose and dreams.
- Find or create affirmations that embody your intentions and direction in life.
- Read books that help you tap into gratitude. Rhonda Byrne’s series does the trick.
- Take good care of yourself. Eat healthy food like fruits, vegetables, and some protein at each meal.
- Know that you are worthy of having an amazing life.
All in all gratitude is the best manifesting, cognitive behavioral, mindset changer, and positivity solidifier. When you realize the abundance you already have, you will feel prosperous indeed!
All the best!