Creative outlets offer the chance of expanding your mind, adding to your purpose, and finding satisfaction. Your creativity allows you to explore life on your own terms. There is something wonderful about exploring life without limits, the only rule being you do not harm yourself or others. There are infinite ways to express your creative side. I count myself lucky as my father and mother are/were creative as are/were extended family.
Here are a few tips for nurturing your creative side:
- Sit in nature. Listen to flowing water, take in the smells of the earth, garden, put your feet into sand.
- Let your imagination run wild. Dream large dreams. Dream the dreams of those who built the pyramids and designed skyscrapers. Tap into Edison’s creative, knowing spirit. All of us were designed to accomplish the impossible.
- Meditate. Let go of your human mind. Realize all that the spirit has to offer.
- Relax. Do not force circumstances. Ask for what you want and let go.
- Love yourself as you are. You are worthy just as you are to live in the abundance of life!
All the best!